Have you ever wondered that it would be nice to have a moving background for your desktop ?
Good news !
I have the answer for you and i will show how to get a moving background for your PC.
Things you need to get this working on your PC.
- You need a PC with (Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7)
- You need a Steam Account (http://store.steampowered.com/)
- You need 5$ on your steam account
- Go on the steam Store and search for “Wallpaper Engine” or just click on this link : (Wallpaper Engine)
- Buy and download the software
- Open The Wallpaper Engine
- You can now select if you want to stretch a wallpaper on all of your monitors or if you want like me to have a wallpaper per monitor
- Search for a wallpaper on the workshop that would be nice for your screen
- Select the wallpaper that you would like to have and click on download
- When you have downloaded the wallpaper.
- Click on installed
- Now just click on the wallpaper you downloaded
- You can now change settings if you want
Download the background that i created and that i used to do this tutorial.